Sunday, February 24, 2013

Unit #8


 

I was not able to choose between loving kindness, subtle, mind , visualization and meditation so I’m going to incorporate them all so we’ll see how it has changed my life thus far. Loving kindness, when I send a text or call a friend or family member to “say I wanted you to know someone thought of you today and that someone was me”. It brings a smile to their faces and in return it brings a smile back to mind. Subtle mind, allows me to acknowledge the random thoughts I’m pulling towards every waken minute of the day. Within visualization I’ve first started with cutting pictures from magazines and I have successful made my vision board. When in meditation I consciously focus my thoughts toward a specific thing and visualize it to its fullest being.  This is how I’m using all the above to renew my mind and body daily!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment