My physical wellbeing is suffering
at the moment. One, due to medications and its inflicting limitations and two,
when I had the opportunity to take full control over it, I didn’t. I always
wanted to (and still will, in the near future run at least a mile a day) or
ride a bike ten miles to the beach. Spiritually I see myself as being young, I’m
still seeking, searching to know and understand more about what is or should
be. So I’m just not following family tradition. As to my psychological
well-being, at the moment it is a bit troubled. I have not developed or find
that balance as of yet. I have not fully learned to acknowledge the mind and
its thoughts, then not allowing it to take me over and disrupt my present state
or demeanor.
My goal which I’ve already started
on to develop in all three areas is: Daily while brushing my teeth in my
mornings, I’ve start to do 20 squats within that 2-3 minutes of brushing my
teeth. Spiritually I’m listening and reading to more messages every morning. I’ve
also incorporated some “me and my mind time” to acknowledge how I’m feeling in that
moment. Then psychological I’m practicing positive self-talk; while also
listening to positive things from motivational speakers.
After completing the relaxation exercise
I feel more empowered to follow through on the path I’m on with self-acknowledgement
and the small baby step towards recovery. So I would say it was very
beneficial! It helped me to know I belong, I deserve, and that I’m creating my balance,
with every waken day that I continue to feed positive images and thoughts and
messages to my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment