Hello Everyone,
Isn't it great to know that we are now able to communicate with each others within seconds of our thoughts? All thanks goes to the great minds of the past who dare to dream, and just to dream but dream big; big enough to change your life and mine. I'm learning each day how to navigate various websites because of them. Developing this blog, as easy as it now seems to maneuver, at first it felt like I was losing my mind. It felt as though professor had sent out to go and move one of the national monuments! But I'm loving the challenge it brings, because around very corner I can say I completed the task and learnt something new.
Reflecting on our listening material I must say It took me to a place of peace. A place I never knew excited with a 14yr and a 3yr old under the same roof. I never knew I was able to speak/tell my body to relax and it would go into a state of relaxation. I actually felt the blood as it moved through my body. The tingling sensation throughout my arms and legs; they felt alive for the first time. Well that's outside of watching them move me about each day! I do hope these upcoming weeks become more and more enlightening and empowering for us all.
See you soon Recca!
No comments:
Post a Comment